2/13/2006

On Art

Drawn! has, over the last week or so, become my new favorite illustration site. It's basically the kotke.org of the illustration world, but with pictures. I love it.

Right now, at home, I'm trying to work on creating a logo for La Casa. I'm not sure where to start so today I'm doing research on logo creation and what the process normally is. Good times.

I've been thinking about trying to use illustrator, but that program still haunts me in my dreams. I've had very little practice with it and what little time I've spent using it has been time spent in abject terror. It is a force unlike any other I have encountered.

Today's La Casa strip took about 3 hours of hard labor. The coloring is still taking forever. Need to figure out a way to speed that up.

More later. New comic goes up tonight.

--Moo--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home